Monday 30 March 2009

New life in Jesus

Have you tried every diet, every exercise programme and still those pounds come and go, go and come! Perhaps it’s time to turn you life over to God and ask Him to show you how to be healthy His way! Maybe you have already prayed and feel He has not answered your prayers. Did you ever think this blog could be part of God’s answer to your prayers? God always operates through people. He knows exactly where you are and if you will trust Him, He will lead you into His wonderful plan for your life. Part of that plan is that you be healthy. God loves you beyond anything you can imagine. God’s Word, the Bible says in John chapter 3 verse 16……”For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes on Him might not perish but have everlasting life.” Are you a ‘whosoever’?..........Then all you have to do is believe that Jesus died just for you! On that cross He took on Himself all your sin, all your sickness, all your hang ups and messes, past present and future and buried them in the depth of hell never to be resurrected again. Your only response is to say ‘thank you’, Lord Jesus for doing that for me. I dare you to give Him your life, alllllllllll of it! This is where Health God’s way begins, at the cross of Jesus. I dare you to pray the little prayer below and watch God turn your life around!

“Lord Jesus, I confess I have done so much that is wrong, my life is a mess. I believe that you died on the cross just for me and that you rose from the dead. I receive you as my Saviour & make you number 1 in my life. I give you my sickness and all the messes in my life. Please make me brand new! Amen”

In Jeremiah God says…..”Call unto me and I will answer and show you great and mighty things that you did not know.”

Congratulations, you have taken the first step, you are ‘born again’! Eternal life does not start when you die and go to heaven. Eternal life started the moment you prayed that prayer. If you would like some help then email me and I will send you 5 little booklets that will help you. It will cost you nothing! I will pay the postage. Enjoy your new life and we’ll talk next time.

1 comment:

  1. It worked for me and my life has been completely turned around. All my thanks and praise go to Jesus - every minute, every day for evermore.
    So don't be shy.

    Jesus knows all about you. You are very precious to him. You have nothing to fear and everything to gain.

    ReplyDelete